2019 Swimming and Water Safety: FREE lessons for 6 to 15 year olds
HARDA will be running its annual FREE Swim, Survive and Socialise program from 14 January- 25 January 2019. This program is for children aged 6-15 from African and other CALD backgrounds.
Below are some important details that you will need to know before joining the session:
- Date: Monday, 14th January to Friday, 25th January 2019 (10 lessons). Your child must be able to come to all 10 lessons.
- Location: Aquatic Training Centre, 78 Best Rd, Seven Hills
- Timings: 12:00–12:40 p.m. OR 12:45 – 1:30 p.m. OR 1:30-2:15p.m.
- Swim School Bus Pick up: Auburn train station (11:10 a.m. sharp); Limited places available
- Please note: Under 12 year olds MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult
Places are limited so get your form in early for this FREE swim school. You can return your completed forms to us by:
Postal Address: HARDA at P O Box 2219, Homebush West, NSW 2140
Drop-off Address: 15 Henley Rd, Homebush West, NSW 2140 – please do NOT leave at St Bakhita Centre
Fax: 02 8762 4220
Please fill in all the form.
If you need additional information please contact Fiona Carr on 0434 187 753
This project has been funded by Sydney Motorway Corporation